Please note that due to the current freight levels there may be delays on deliveries of 1 to 2 days however we are still finding that most deliveries are arriving on time but we cannot GUARANTEE exact delivery dates.
Is it safe to receive packages/deliveries during the COVID-19 outbreak?
Based on the low risks of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low as well as the low risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved traveled, and exposed to different conditions. For more information, we suggest visiting the World Health Organization’s official statement on managing COVID-19 here.
Delivery with everything going on with COVID-19
Twisted Ribbon are open to dispatch orders. We also have contactless deliveries available with our courier partners, as our customer’s health and safety is our top priority.
Although we are minimising the impact of this crisis, there is also a possibility that we will encounter delays or disruptions in availability of stock and shipping.
Measures taken to protect against COVID-19
We have implemented heightened hygiene procedures and policies for all staff, protecting the health and well-being of our employees and customers Any staff member who feels unwell is not coming into work and is being actively supported by the company to ensure they only return to work once they have a clean bill of health.
Based on guidance from the Australian and Victorian government health departments. New measures include:
- All our staff are thoroughly washing and sanitising hands every time they enter and leave our warehouse
- All staff are sanitising their hands before and after warehouse pickups and customer deliveries
- All warehouse team members wearing medical-grade protective gloves while packing customer orders
- Couriers have been directed to sanitise their hands in between each delivery.
- Clear direction to all team members to stay at home if they feel sick
How will my order be delivered?
Contactless delivery until further notice. Your recipient will still get the same level of service and care, without the risk of contact between either party.