Delivery Times & Charges
Melbourne Metro Area: $10.00
- Same Day Delivery – for orders received by 9am that day otherwise delivery will occur the following business day.
- Melbourne Country may take longer – app. 2 -5 business days.
NEW SOUTH WALES & SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Sydney & Adelaide Metro Area $16.00
- Overnight delivery if order is placed before 10pm. Country & outer areas may take longer – app. 2-5 business days.
QUEENSLAND & TASMANIA
Brisbane & Hobart Metro Area $16.00
- App. 3-5 business days if order is placed before 12pm. Country & outer areas may take longer – app. 4-5 business days.
WESTERN AUSTRALIA & NORTHERN TERRITORY
Perth & Darwin Metro Area $16.00
- App. 4-5 business days if order is placed before 12pm. Country and outer areas may take longer – app. 5-6 business days.
Deliveries are available in Australia only and are not possible on weekends or public holidays. We’re open Monday to Friday during business hours.
Unfortunately there are times when it is necessary to charge a redelivery fee. The following situations will incur a re-delivery fee.
- Incorrect or insufficient recipient address information provided by the customer
- Delivery address is unattended with no safe place to leave the gift such as multistory units, property exposed to a busy road, bad weather
- Delivery address is unaccessible ie. locked gate, guard dog
We make every endeavour to deliver your gift by the requested date. However, Twisted Ribbon takes no responsibility for goods that are delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. Due to courier routes, daily demand and traffic, specific delivery times can only be our best estimate. Late delivery does not constitute a failure on behalf of Twisted Ribbon and does not entitle cancellation of an order.
General Delivery Information
Delivery to Business Address
If your gift is being delivered to a Business please ensure that you enter the name of the business or Company
Delivery to Hospitals
When ordering items for delivery to a hospital please ensure that the recipient will still be admitted at time of delivery. Redelivery will incur an additional delivery fees. In our experience it is safer to deliver to a home address.
Safe delivery of hampers
Please note that while we can request a driver call upon approach, we cannot guarantee this will occur. In addition, we cannot arrange specific delivery times with recipients as it does depend on when the driver is in a specific area on the day. Goods will be left at the front door if the recipient is not home unless specified otherwise. Goods that cannot be left safely may incur an additional delivery fee.
If you have any concerns or queries regarding your delivery please contact Twisted Ribbon 03 93310 346 or email [email protected].